What Does Gender Matter?

Good evening sister saints!



How are my 

godly

obedient

holy

head covered

biblically dressed

submissive

quiet

joyous 

sisters doing ?

A sister read this to us sisters today (thank you sister:-) and I wanted to share it with you too... 

I will bless the Lord at all times: his praise shall continually be in my mouth.

My soul shall make her boast in the Lord : the humble shall hear thereof, and be glad. 

O magnify the Lord with me, and let us exalt his name together.  

Psalm 34:1-3


That makes me think of this ...


Rejoice ye in that day, and leap for joy: for, behold, your reward is great in heaven: for in the like manner did their fathers unto the prophets. 

Luke 6:23 

Leaping for joy, lol, it's all good in the Lord!!!

Today I made an audio called "What Does Gender Matter?"


You can also find it HERE on the audio page for sisters.




Brother James was doing on some wiring work for an outlet.




And put up some lights ...






And  I made my soup.









Living of grid in the winter poses some challenges...



But it's all good for flesh killing and being  thankful in all things.

We were blessed with some awesome beauty from our Father who created all things.




Ice crystals all over...












Who hath divided a watercourse for the overflowing of waters, or a way for the lightning of thunder; 

To cause it to rain on the earth, where no man is; on the wilderness, wherein there is no man; 

To satisfy the desolate and waste ground ; and to cause the bud of the tender herb to spring forth? 

Hath the rain a father? or who hath begotten the drops of dew? 

 Out of whose womb came the ice? and the hoary frost of heaven, who hath gendered it? 

 The waters are hid as with a stone, and the face of the deep is frozen.

Job 38:25-30 






I took a walk this afternoon and saw my shadow... Looks like a door of light!



For thou art my lamp, O Lord : and the Lord will lighten my darkness. 

2 Samuel 22:29 

I pray you stand strong in the truth sisters and I'm  to encourage you on as He is worthy!!!


In godly love to you,

Sister Deb 



Test yourself to the gospel HERE.