What a Headcovering is Not and What it Should Be

 Greetings sister saints!

I hope your day was joyous in the Lord and you are standing on His truth in all ways!  Just the other day I did an audio about working in a skirt and so I thought I'd do one on headcoverings today.  


And you can also find it HERE on the sisters audio page.  (And I will link some articles at the bottom of the page.) 

Let us rejoice in our service of the Lord and press one another on to do so as we see our sisters who walked before us.

Now there was at Joppa a certain disciple named Tabitha, which by interpretation is called Dorcas: this woman was full of good works and almsdeeds which she did.  

Acts 9:36 

Off grid living is certainly a challenge for the Titus 2 woman especially when it comes to water.


  This is literally "ice water". (You can see the ice chunk)



But with a little patience and a woodstove, I remedied that issue.  In the winter I wash clothes in the sink unless it's big things and then I wait until the weather breaks a bit.  



More Titus 2 soup cooking going on from the woodstove.



Simple fish patties of which I'll be doing a post on  tomorrow because they are good in the van life. But I do have a recipe you might be interested in...

Single Serving Chocolate Chia Pudding 



You can find that post HERE.

And brother James update HERE.

Anyway sisters I have to go now but may be back tomorrow if the Lord wills.

Love to my Titus 2 striving sister soldiers who love the Lord!!!

Sister Deb 



Test yourself to the gospel HERE