Changing the Way We Do Things

Greetings sister saints!

I hope you are doing well today! Glory to God let us all do our works unto the Lord each day. 

Brother James and I have decided to make some changes in our teaching and edification of the saints, which will affect what we do on our blogs.  Basically everything will be redirected to dontperish.com where we will have links to any new audios, videos, testings and teachings for that day.  (I'll have them all posted by the end of each day.) 

(That's what it'll look like.)

I will also continue to pop on here and share some pictures and scriptures but dontperish.com is where you're going to find all the rest.

I will also be using my facebook page to post pictures of God's creation, thoughts, travels and things that I used to post here so you might want to follow along there if you're interested.  You can find me HERE.  (I can't seem to find another platform that is as easy and quick to post as FB so we decided to use it for the glory of God.)



So HERE is the link if you want to go listen to a new sisters audio, an off grid video, a children's post as well as brother James offerings for the day on dontperish.com. 

(Thank you sister for the beautiful picture.)

Hold fast sister saints, love to you all.

Sister Deb


Test yourself at the gospel HERE