Fast and Easy No Sew Headcovering

Hello sisters!
I did a quick video on how you can make a fast and easy, no sew headcovering!  It's a great start until you find something you are comfortable with, or you might like it permanently!

I used an old Tshirt just to show you how to whip one up, check out the video...




I didn't take a picture of it on so I grabbed a different picture I had to give you a refernce.








The great thing about the Tshirt material is that it stretches, which makes it more comfortable. Remember that headcoverings go along as part of biblical dress.  

If ye love me, keep my commandments. John 14:15

If you are interested you can check out the style headcovering I wear all the time here:
https://titus24sisters.blogspot.com/2019/03/what-i-wear-for-headcovering.html


Let me know if you have any questions.

God be praised!
Sister Deb