Satan is No Respecter of Persons

Hello again sisters!
I'm enjoying time to catch up on various topics I've been wanting to encourage you with and this is the first day we've had a few hours on end to do so.

This post is pretty serious and I want to warn you to watch and be aware. We see in God's Word that He is no respecter of persons:

For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 2:11

And we are not to be that way...

I charge thee before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, and the elect angels, that thou observe these things without preferring one before another, doing nothing by partiality. 
(1 Timothy 5:21)

(And many other reference verses through God's Word.)  

This means that there should be no preference made in any way of one person over another.  We see this is also true with satan and how he is with believers, no preference as he hates them all; male or female.  I had been thinking about this subject before we hit the road because we had some incidents that were pretty bold actions coming from haters and it began my deep thinking on the subject.  I've always thought that I need to be ready for someone to do something wicked to Jim because they hate the truth whether it be beating on him, killing him or sending him to prison.  I know that could happen to me but for some reason I always figured it would be him because being biblically dressed makes us godly women look harmless, quiet and gentle.  But satan doesn't care about that and we can't delude ourselves into thinking that's what the world will see in us.  Especially when we hold the word of God in front of them. 

These past few days we were standing out with our gospel signs in a very busy tourist town and it wasn't long before the hatred came out.  Brother Jim and I stand within a close vicinity of one another, no further apart than 20-30 feet or so, that way we give enough space for people to read both our signs but yet we are close enough to one another. Often times I'm on the corner and brother Jim is a little way down on the sidewalk.  

The first day we stood out here I had a sign that said 'There is hope'.  With dontperish.com under it so people can go read and learn about the lies of man made religion and we encourage them to seek deeper truth in the Word, not following man.  Anyway there was some hatred going on, I was flipped off by both men and women and gassed by a couple diesel trucks revving their engines as they went by and as I watched the hate grow throughout the day I told brother Jim I need a different sign.  





They don't like the hope so maybe it should be a stronger message like 'Fear God'.  The next day we made my sign and the hatred grew.  Brother Jim was holding 'Repent or Persh' on one side and James 4:4 on the other and in combination with my 'fear God' sign, it got red hot.  

This is where I really saw that satan is no respector of a meek and quiet spirited woman, silently standing with her husband.  That day (I shared this in another post) a big cowboy got in Jim's face yelling at him to go home and then came over by me and bent down yelling the same thing in my ear.  People were yelling vile things or doing vile hand gestures at me as they drove by.  Both men and women walking by would glare at me.  One man walked by Jim and hollered at him to go get a job and swore a lot.  He then walked right up in my face and called me a vile, disgusting, filthy name twice.  That night we went to the rodeo to stand out with our signs and most of the people drove by brother Jim (some yelled) and by the time they got to me they were rolling down their windows yelling vile comments at me.

It was a wake up call for me, to prepare myself for what I thought would most likely only come to brother Jim.  It makes me think of the old testament where after the battle they would destroy the women, children and animals of the enemy.   Satan may come after the weaker vessel even more, but my Father is watching over.

It can be a physical struggle in me at times because the old me would have gotten right back in the faces of the mockers and blasted them all the way down the street...but God has killed a lot of that old me and left just enough stamina to not blink an eye when it happens.  In fact I stand right there with my sign pointing at them, not flinching, watching the light of God slice through the evil of their heart....and do what it will do.

So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it. (Isaiah 55:11)

It is totally amazing to watch someone go by, read the sign and see their face transform from one of 'What does that say?' to angry and vile actions.  It's a spiritual battle for sure, read Ephesians 6.

Beware sisters, don't relax your diligence because satan will come after the weaker vessel, just like the pack of wolves after the weaker deer.  He'll pounce and destroy if he gets the chance.  But don't fear as our Father is over all and nothing can happen to us unless He allows it.  So be it then.

These verses were just sent by a brother in the Lord, how timely is our God!

The wicked flee when no man pursueth; but the righteous are bold as a lion. Proverbs 28:1

Be strong and of a good courage, fear not, nor be afraid of them: for the Lord thy God, he it is that doth go with thee; he will not fail thee, nor forsake thee. (Deuteronomy 31:6)

For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind. (2 Timothy 1:7)


And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell. (Matthew 10:28)


And who is he that will harm you, if ye be followers of that which is good? But and if ye suffer for righteousness' sake, happy are ye: and be not afraid of their terror, neither be troubled (1 Peter 3:13-14)


Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness. Behold, all they that were incensed against thee shall be ashamed and confounded: they shall be as nothing; and they that strive with thee shall perish. Thou shalt seek them, and shalt not find them, even them that contended with thee: they that war against thee shall be as nothing, and as a thing of nought.  For I the Lord thy God will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee, Fear not; I will help thee. (Isaiah 41:10-13)

But don't despair, not everyone hates the truth, there is hope! Read the article about it here:
https://titus24sisters.blogspot.com/2019/09/there-is-hope.html

We're off to the battlefield again.


Have a joyous day and rest in the promises of our Father for He is our strength and joy.

Love in Christ,
Sister Deb


The biblical gospel...