Pt #2 Finding Balance in Emotions and Feelings

 Greetings sisters in Christ!

Yesterday I did a post about finding balance in emotions (you can read that HERE if you like) and decided to expound on it a bit more in audio form today.  











Hopefully this encourage you all in your lives.  May the grace of God mature us all (Matthew 5:48) and help us continue to honor and glorify Him in our obedient lives. It's funny that as I uploaded these and type this for you, brother Jim just said 'If that don't get you righteously angry for God's truth, you're dead.'  (In reference to a man that just slandered and falsely accused brother Jim, and then me.)  I said, 'That's exactly what I was trying to get across in my message, rightfully using the emotions as a tool to spur us on.'


You might appreciate the pretty red trees in the park where we were while I was making the audios.



It's been overcast and drizzly lately but it seems to have passed this afternoon with tomorrow predicted to be sunny so we're planning on doing a few projects on the van (me cleaning and reorganizing) and then heading down the road again, Lord willing.



Ephesians 4:1 
I therefore, the prisoner of the Lord, beseech you that ye walk worthy of the vocation wherewith ye are called,


Love, blessings and peace,

Sister Deb


The biblical gospel...

https://www.dontperish.com/the-gospel.html