Souper Smart Youth

Good afternoon to our striving sisters in Christ!

Praise God for another day and we've been blessed with good weather although the wind is something fierce today (and the past few days) so it's not very good for holding signs.  That's okay because there's always much to do in the ministry so we stopped at a park for a while.




Brother Jim is doing some things in the generator hut and I'm having a little chocolate and nut snack....




...and writing to my sisters:-)  On our way to this destination we drove through farmland, countryside.  We both grew up in it so we're thankful to be able to partake of it on our travels.




In a recent POST I mentioned about my new diffuser and why I got it....I thought I'd show you a picture of one reason.



It hauls livestock and they sure can be SMELLLLLLY to not only follow after but have one idling beside you all night.  In comes my diffuser which will give us a bit of relief:-)


Yesterday I was texting our oldest grandson. (Brother Jim and I message him every day and share things about what we're doing and correlate them to God.)  He told me that he was looking forward to his mother making homemade chicken noodle soup.  I shared a picture of the soup I made and told him to be thankful to God that he has a mother that loves him and feeds him healthy foods.




I asked him what he thinks about how geese know when and where to migrate.  He said it was something about their senses.  I then commented on how senses are something interesting because it can't be seen but it's there and I asked him if he remembered what we taught him about the Holy Spirit.  We conversed about that how if a person has faith in Christ and repents, God will put the Holy Spirit inside them...all of which he remembered. Then I brought out John 3:8 and he connected that to our conversation of senses that we cannot see but know they are there....


So, John 3:8 has a lot of words that people have a hard time understanding, or at least use that as an excuse, but here is proof that a 12 year old boy, being raised by parents who are not of Christ ....can understand it plain and simple.  

Goes along with this....

But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him. 

But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God. 

For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God. 

Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God. 

Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual. 

But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned. 

1 Corinthians 9-14


God obviously allows children to hear and understand what their minds are capable of.   They are wiser than most adults give them credit for.



What a joy to be able to plant the truth of God in a young person.  I encourage you mothers to diligently do this with your children, living it out in your daily life as an example for them as they grow and have to learn how to deal with life in this wicked world.  We are thankful for this little window into our grandson's life and through him we can reach his younger sisters a bit here and there as well.  I'm looking forward to getting on the children's ministry, not sure about it all but we will begin and see where it goes. Women can definitely teach children the truth of the Lord and I encourage you to take every opportunity you have to do so with those you are entrusted with. Brother Jim drew this for our new blog when we launch it.



That picture did two things to me.  Warmed my heart then made me sad.  It's heartwarming to think of little ones learning about God and simply believing whole heartedly...no doubts or fears.  Then it made me sad about all those (like our own children) who were not raised in the admonition of the Lord.  But there's hope for all and in our life, we do the best we can to get the Word of God out in any form we can, then trusting in the Father that His will be done in the outcome. 

We've had plenty of witnessing opportunities as of late and we're praying the people repent and seek after the Lord.



I love that...."go and I will be with thy mouth".  God has such a simplistic way of saying things that have so much depth to them.  It's so true that He will teach us what to say as when I get the opportunity to witness, the words just flow and He will do that for you also, if you are ready and prepared.

Well, the sun is going to be setting soon and I want to get in a walk before then so I will leave you with this.


Therefore, my brethren dearly beloved and longed for, my joy and crown, so stand fast in the Lord, my dearly beloved. 

I beseech Euodias, and beseech Syntyche, that they be of the same mind in the Lord. 

And I intreat thee also, true yokefellow, help those women which laboured with me in the gospel, with Clement also, and with other my fellowlabourers, whose names are in the book of life.

 Rejoice in the Lord alway: and again I say, Rejoice. 

Let your moderation be known unto all men. The Lord is at hand. 

Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. 

And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Philippians 4:1-7


Have a peacefilled evening, rejoicing in the Lord.

Love,

Sister Deb


The biblical gospel...

https://www.dontperish.com/the-gospel.html