Thankful for Another Day

 Good day sister saints!

I pray your day is going well sisters:-)

And take not the word of truth utterly out of my mouth; for I have hoped in thy judgments. 

So shall I keep thy law continually for ever and ever. 

And I will walk at liberty: for I seek thy precepts. 

 I will speak of thy testimonies also before kings, and will not be ashamed. 

And I will delight myself in thy commandments, which I have loved. 

 My hands also will I lift up unto thy commandments, which I have loved; and I will meditate in thy statutes. 

Remember the word unto thy servant, upon which thou hast caused me to hope.  Psalm 119:43-49 

This picture is for a sister who sent the verse so I added it to a picture for her:-)



Praise God for the love of the brethren. I just shared this with a sister...

For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit. 

 For the body is not one member, but many. 

If the foot shall say, Because I am not the hand, I am not of the body; is it therefore not of the body? 

 And if the ear shall say, Because I am not the eye, I am not of the body; is it therefore not of the body? 

If the whole body were an eye, where were the hearing? If the whole were hearing, where were the smelling? 

But now hath God set the members every one of them in the body, as it hath pleased him.  1 Corinthians 12:13-18 

And I shared with her how we see people who seem to have the fruits of the Spirit and good works of obedience but yet pride comes in and destroys.  Let that not be us sisters.  We are not to compare ourselves:

For we dare not make ourselves of the number, or compare ourselves with some that commend themselves: but they measuring themselves by themselves, and comparing themselves among themselves, are not wise.  2 Corinthians 10:12 

Let us walk worthy of how the Lord has called us, rejoicing and weeping with one another, esteeming others over ourselves.   

Fulfil ye my joy, that ye be likeminded, having the same love, being of one accord, of one mind. 

 Let nothing be done through strife or vainglory; but in lowliness of mind let each esteem other better than themselves. 
 Look not every man on his own things, but every man also on the things of others. 

Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:  Philippians 2:2-5 


I'm thankful I was able to share some gospel cards along our travels today!  Praise God!  And since I know there are sisters who don't get to get out much, I like to share the travel videos of our Father's awesome earth and anything interesting we see. Brother Jim and I like to look back at them also:-)



We had to stop in a farm and garden store quick and saw these cute lil chicks...


So cute!!!!   We see a lot of the commercial farming as we travel and it makes me a bit sad to see the chickens and turkeys jammed in the barns.  But it's of the world and we are to focus on other things.  We used to raise a lot of chickens....maybe some of you know what this is...



A closer look.



It's a chicken plucker.  Brother Jim and I borrowed a homemade one but still preferred to skin them.  Anyway, we were thankful for the opportunity to raise our own food in good conditions for the animals.  Then on the other hand we see pet paganism and new agesim that treats animals on the level or higher than humans who are to have dominion over them.  Crazy world.  Anyway...we focus on things above.

If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God.

 Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth. 

For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God. 

When Christ, who is our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory.  Colossians 3:1-4 

That focus is much better than what the world (and we used to) focus on.  The hope that lies before us!!!!

Not many days ago it was hot, then really chilly...


And back to hot again today, course we're much more south than we were lol.  I made us an iced coffee for the road to cool us off...
(video to come at some point when I get a chance to make one:-)



Yesterday we were blessed to stop at a roadside produce stand that had amazing prices but I don't have enough room for too much. I did get some zucchini...


Gifts from the Father.

And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.  Genesis 1:29 


They had this cute camper there too...



I'm thankful that today is not so busy until late at night, praise God for such simple pleasures!!! In fact we are blessed to be able to have a place to sit at a table (where I am as I type this)...





A rare treat for us:-) And because I was diligent in my Titus 2 duties we were blessed with small 2 chicken sandwiches and a coffee for a total of $1.  

Just some simple sharing of our life in the Lord.  

I wonder how many of you reading this are my true sister in Christ?  I wrote a post about that HERE.   I ask that because some of you have reached out and have shown to be rebellious in certain areas of God's word.  I tried to show you, in love, but you have gone away, but I pray for you to repent and I'm here to help you.  Unity is what we, in the body of Christ, are to strive for and we cannot have unity unless we are agreed on doctrine and following in obedience, amen?

Thank you sister who shared this.  Amen!

Praise God, we are thankful for this day to live for the Lord and share His truth with others and encourage the saints. Our love is of God who first loved us.

We love him, because he first loved us.  1 John 4:19 

Brother Jim loved the brethren with an update HERE. Oh and as we were leaving tonight to find our parking spot, a man yelled from the back seat of an old car "Hey, you Jesus?" Brother Jim waved at him and he yelled "You Moses?"  Brother Jim waved him to come over and drove by with the man having his door open, holding out a can of beer.  Brother Jim said it's good to be compared to Jesus and Moses. We talked about that and I recalled a time when a man we met, that said he was contemplating suicide, looked at me and asked if I was an angel or Holy Spirit.  (He had been drinking.) Praise God to be called such names instead of the usual ones.  


Praise God for this day and let us see what comes tomorrow if we get it.

Love to you all,

Sister Deb