Witnessing to a Pentecostal Woman and our Day

 Good evening sister saints!

Let us rejoice in our risen Savior!

God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets, 

 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds; 

Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high;

 Being made so much better than the angels, as he hath by inheritance obtained a more excellent name than they. 

For unto which of the angels said he at any time, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee? And again, I will be to him a Father, and he shall be to me a Son?

 And again, when he bringeth in the firstbegotten into the world, he saith, And let all the angels of God worship him.

 And of the angels he saith, Who maketh his angels spirits, and his ministers a flame of fire.

 But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom. Hebrews 1:1-8 


(Thank you sister for sending these flowers across the world for us to enjoy!)

Praise the Lord, we are thankful to have this day to serve our heavenly Father who has done so much for us!  I thought I'd share our day with you and you can rejoice and praise God with us!


* Brother Jim heard from that young man that I spoke of yesterday on my post (HERE).  He's very convicted by what brother Jim shared with him on what the Word says about the situations they spoke of. 

* We also heard from an anabaptist man who left their false ways (after trying to entreat them to the truth).  

* I got to witness to a pentecostal woman in the grocery store.  I talk to you about that in an audio HERE.

* I was able to share a GOSPEL card with another woman this evening and have a brief talk about truth.

And now, at the late end of the day I get to jump on this blog and send you some encouragement and I hope by sharing bits and pieces of our day, it encourages you.  We're encouraged when we hear other saints striving in truth and living their lives unto the Lord!

I was reading some scriptures to a sister and took this picture so she could see where I was and she returned it to me with the scripture on it.




Oh sisters, how true that scripture is!  To know the saints are striving wherever they are, where the Lord has them working, knowing they are a living sacrifice for our Savior, is greatly encouraging!  We love each other because we love Him and He loved us first!

We love him, because he first loved us. 

 If a man say, I love God, and hateth his brother, he is a liar: for he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, how can he love God whom he hath not seen? 

 And this commandment have we from him, That he who loveth God love his brother also. 
1 John 4:19-21 

The other day when brother Jim witnessed to the ex- Mennonites, he brought out a treat, hidden in the ice bucket.




(It's been in the upper 90's so it was a very welcome treat to share.)

A drive through Wyoming...



Brother Jim did an update HERE, go check it out.


I have to go now sisters but I pray you all strive on in truth.  Hold fast and look to the Lord for all things.

In fervent love to you all,
Sister  Deb



For our conversation is in heaven; from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ:


Philippians 3:20