A Day in the Life (Sept 27, 2021)

 Good day sister saints!!!!

I thought you might appreciate seeing some of God's creation doing what it's supposed to be doing. 

That lil bee looked like he was on his last day he was moving so slow.  It reminds us of our own death and that one day we will stand before the Lord.

Therefore we are always confident, knowing that, whilst we are at home in the body, we are absent from the Lord: 

(For we walk by faith, not by sight:) 

We are confident, I say, and willing rather to be absent from the body, and to be present with the Lord.

 Wherefore we labour, that, whether present or absent, we may be accepted of him. 

For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad. 

Knowing therefore the terror of the Lord, we persuade men; but we are made manifest unto God; and I trust also are made manifest in your consciences.  

2 Corinthians 5:6-11 


Brother Jim sent me this picture (below) he took of me the day I got to witness to the catholic woman with my immersion blender lol. You can see that post HERE with a video where I talk about being ready:-)





A sister shared this verse the other day...



And I added the rest for us to ponder and look forward to.

Therefore are they before the throne of God, and serve him day and night in his temple: and he that sitteth on the throne shall dwell among them. 

They shall hunger no more, neither thirst any more; neither shall the sun light on them, nor any heat. 

For the Lamb which is in the midst of the throne shall feed them, and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters: and God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes.  

Revelation 7:15-17 

And more sister sharing:






My pics and videos are all out of order but that's okay:-)  It's just a simple post of God's awesome Word, His creation, some Titus 2, thoughts and just sharing our days with you all.  




We stopped at a park for the the afternoon / evening to work online and refresh after our days of travel and witnessing.  (You can see a video later in the post showing some of it.)


Before we went to the park we stopped at a thrift store.



I didn't find anything but that's okay, I was hoping to witness but there were no opportunities but the willingness was there:-) 




We had a nice place to take a shower🚿:-)




And brother Jim took these pictures....another amazing creation from our Father.
🦗🦗🦗🦗




Thank you hunny for the pictures:-)




Thank you sister for this scripture picture below, I love that!


As for God, his way is perfect: the word of the Lord is tried: he is a buckler to all those that trust in him. 

For who is God save the Lord ? or who is a rock save our God? 

It is God that girdeth me with strength, and maketh my way perfect. 

He maketh my feet like hinds' feet, and setteth me upon my high places.

 He teacheth my hands to war, so that a bow of steel is broken by mine arms. 

 Thou hast also given me the shield of thy salvation: and thy right hand hath holden me up, and thy gentleness hath made me great.
Psalm 18:30-35 


Here's a glimpse of the park...giving God the glory for His creation.




And my view as I type this:


This morning I went into the post office 📨 and an older man was in there talking to the woman behind the counter.  After a while he left and she said his wife just died.  She took care of my stuff and I gave her a gospel card and then asked if she would be interested in giving that man a gospel card from brother Jim and I.  I told her that I understand if she didn't want to. (She recognized me from when we used to live in the area).  She took the other card and said she would give it to him because she thought he could use some encouragement in the Lord.  Praise God for letting the word go out.

Earlier, shortly after we arrived at the park, an older woman was getting a soda out of this machine.


And the can stuck in the bottom. She asked if we knew how to get it out and I reached my hand in an pulled it out for her.  She thanked me and I gave her a gospel card.  

Brother Jim left a card in it when we left :-)



Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.  

John 8:12 


Here's a video I made the other day, one more look at God's creation 🦋 doing what it's supposed to do...



That picture below is a bunch of unbiblical gospel tracts we got while preaching at the Packer Game in Greenbay the other day. There were a handful of people there handing out tracts, brother Jim got to talk to a couple of them.  



  A street preacher was there with this sign and messages on both sides. 



He had great zeal in his preaching but he was unbiblical in several areas. Brother Jim talked to him afterwards and tried to show him some areas he needed help in.  We haven't heard from him yet but he was given truth, maybe seeds planted.

We're thankful that we were able to witness to many thousands of people over the past several days and now will be moving on down the road 🚐🚦to whatever may lie before us. We just take each day as it comes as we don't even have tomorrow yet amen sisters?

I'm off to see about what might be for dinner 🤔💭.

I hope your evening is peaceful and joyous in the Lord.  Hold fast sister saints as our day is coming if we endure.

Blessings, love and peace to you, 

Sister Deb

The Lord bless thee, and keep thee: 

The Lord make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee: 

The Lord lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace. 

Numbers 6:24-26