You Look Like A Muslim

Greetings of blessings and love to you sister saints!!!!

I just wanted to share something quick with you about something a few of us sisters were talking about and give you some encouragement on it.  

People may confuse use godly women with looking like a Muslim and I'm here to encourage you to not waste your time worrying about that thought because of several reasons.

#1 God's word tells us how to dress the temple of the Holy Spirit so we should not care what anyone thinks.  He's the God of the universe and what HE says matters.

#2 The Muslims came along 800 years after God's Word was given and sealed so what they do (somewhat) resembles God's word, not God's people resembling Muslims.

#3 We are to redeem the time and worrying about what people think of us is not redeeming it.

#4 Consider the source of the people who say such comments about us as I've not met a biblical one yet.

#5 Such comments can be used for God's glory because we can turn it into a door opener to preach the GOSPEL to them.  

We've had many people say such things to us (and brother Jim in his tunic) and I'm sure they will continue to do so but it doesn't deter us one bit and in fact it presses us on even more to shine the Truth to the world!  I'll be honest, it used to bother me to be thought of being with an unbiblical group but the more mature you get the less you care about all that.  Instead you look forward to someone asking (or accusing) you of it so that you can share the truth with them. I wrote a post about something similar a while ago you can see it HERE.

We can't help what the world thinks or does, we can only manage what we do in our lives and that's to glorify God.

I will praise thee, O Lord my God, with all my heart: and I will glorify thy name for evermore.  
Psalm 86:12 

His daughters will be living sacrifices for Him, regardless of what anyone thinks, as their reasonable service.

I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.  Romans 12:1 

And we don't want to be ashamed of it all lest we be ashamed of our God who told us how to live, how to dress, how to act, how to talk etc.  

For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek. 
Romans 1:16 


Hopefully this encourages some of you and I pray your day goes well sisters, and glory to God for each one we get to serve Him.



(Thank you sister for the the picture:-)

See brother Jims update HERE.

And I added a scripture picture to a sisters picture, we share such gifts of love among us all.



Yep, I love my sisters in the Lord. Hold fast sister saints.

Sister Deb

For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book: 

And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book. 

He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus. 

The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen.  Revelation 22:18-21