The Blessing of Children and Beware of Bad Translations

Godly greetings in love to our sister saints!



(Thank you sister for the scripture pictures and sharing God's creation from the other side of the world.)

Unsearchable, that's a pretty deep word and one that we can't even find the full meaning of when referring to the magnitude of our Creator!  It goes along with this:

Thanks be unto God for his unspeakable gift.
2 Corinthians 9:15 

What a humbling thought to know we are partakers of His Holy Spirit if we have been born from above and be transformed into a new creation through Christ Jesus.  When we ponder such things it wipes away a lot of the cares of this world and readjusts our mind doesn't it?  Sometimes we need reminders on such things and sisters to help us refocus as we can get a bit lost in all the cares of this world if we're not careful.

📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖

I saw these books in the thrift store and wanted to warn you sisters that we are not to be taking teaching from false teachers as Romans 16:17 commands we mark and avoid them.   


Too often we hear sisters talking about chewing the meat and spitting out the bones, meaning take the good and overlook the bad.  I just had a woman that I contended with over such things.  I'll be doing an audio on that soon. 




And on the topic of testing all things, we need to beware of some badly translated words in the bible so I did a post on 3 important areas that godly women should be aware of and what the words really mean. You can find that HERE.  



🍅🧅🔪🍽️🍅🧅🔪🍽️

On the Titus 2 Side of Things

I though these next two pictures would bring a smile to my Titus 2 sisters, especially the ones raising children.  One of our granddaughters (age 6) love to cook and was given a special set of knives so that she can cut the ingredients herself.  (With supervision of course).  Her mom sent the pictures and I wanted to share them with you.  (I've been told that there will be a bowl of tomato soup waiting the next time we visit.)  

🍅🧅🥣




I know she would love to help sisters harvest from the garden....




And work hard to harvest and store onions like a sister just did.



(That would make a lot of tomato soup!)


It's sad that children are considered a burden.  There were many times in my life, growing up, that we children heard such things like 'When you leave the house we're moving so you can't come back'.  And 'I'm looking forward to the day you all are gone'.    Satan has done a good job of turning what is good (children among many other things) into being bad (so they control birth, give them away, murder them in the womb etc.) 

Lo, children are an heritage of the Lord : and the fruit of the womb is his reward. [4] As arrows are in the hand of a mighty man; so are children of the youth. [5] Happy is the man that hath his quiver full of them: they shall not be ashamed, but they shall speak with the enemies in the gate.  Psalm 127:3-5 

What wonderful training they can have if allowed to help the parents and learn how to be adults instead of encouraging them to be immature for years. I know sisters who are working hard at raising Godly children, one in particular is raising several up and coming Titus 2 daughters, praise the Lord.

Look at the younger people today, many are foolish until their 30's and in society it's thought of as being normal.  We know of children that by the time they are in their early teens, they are more mature and sober minded than most adults.  It's all about how they are raised and controlling their rebellious spirit to help them grow into who the Lord would have them be.  

Speaking of helping, I know this granddaughter would love to help a sister who juices carrots for her health, which is a lot of work.  



(She uses the pulp for cooking and just said that they share with the deer and other animals.)  I praise you sisters who are doing your best to raise your children in obedience to the Lord in Love of Him.


🥕🦌🥕🦌🥕🦌🥕🦌

As I was finishing up my post today, I sent this picture to a sister, showing her my view as I type and she sent it back to me with scripture.


Amen sister saints....

I'm going to let you go for now and maybe the Lord will allow me to come back tomorrow to serve Him and encourage you on.




Love, peace and blessings in Christ Jesus,
Sister Deb