New Skirts and Simply Sharing

Love and greetings to our sister saints! 

I came to solve a problem for some of you:-)  Well maybe :-)  If you are looking for some skirts, I know just the right place to get them.  Check out the two I received (back when we were at the homestead for our break) and I can't be happier with them so I wanted to share with you!  They came from the sewing sister I've written about before.




Her and I discussed the option of a few more in the future and instead of elastic, making them with a draw string as that seems to work best for me.  She does a great job and can tweak her patterns to adjust for some changes.  You can see her etsy shop HERE.  The shipping is not as bad as you think and we would rather  support the business of a true sister in the Lord when possible.   I've posted about other items she's sewn for me (aprons, curtains and organizers for the van and some purses) , you can see that HERE with another link inside that post.

Praise God for sisters who are diligent in their calling as Titus 2 godly women. Some sew, some raise children, some garden, some preserve and store up food, some make other items, some work hard in the world and shine their light there, some are helpers to husbands etc.  We all are called to the same general duties of managing the home and being meek and quiet women but we can help one another out with the various skills God has given us.  And of course we are to be focused on the kingdom of God and how we are shining our light to the glory of God.





I've shared with a sister that it's so nice to see God's creation doing what it was intended to do such as butterflies going from flower to flower, cows eating grass etc....they are not rebellious to the Creator as man is. Let us not forget what damage Eve did in the beginning and...

Remember Lot's wife.  
Luke 17:32 


Let that not be us sisters.



And Samuel said, Hath the Lord as great delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices, as in obeying the voice of the Lord ? Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, and to hearken than the fat of rams.  For rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft, and stubbornness is as iniquity and idolatry. Because thou hast rejected the word of the Lord, he hath also rejected thee from being king.  1 Samuel 15:22-23 



Before we left our previous destination God had someone for brother Jim to witness too.  He was an ex-muslim from Africa and he told us that we remind him of the Christians of many years go, in Africa, that would travel around in vans and share the GOSPEL.  He also said we reminded him of Jewish believers he knew as a child, being very different than the culture around him.  Praise God the Word went out and maybe God was planting seeds in him from back then, adding more and who knows what will become of it all.  By being obedient we shine our lights and plant seeds don't we sisters.

Then we traveled down the road. Yep, more farm country in God's awesome creation!





I thought I'd offer some things shared between us sisters that might edify you all too as if we were all together sharing with one another. (Messenger as well as email correspondence with scripture pictures of Gods Word and creation.)




























If we were all together I'd be happy to serve lunch:-)













Speaking of that last sentence about the graveyard....brother Jim did an audio a while ago about dumping sin not the saints.  I may have posted it but HERE it is again.  







We are stopped under a tree for some shade with the breeze blowing in the door, while I work on this post for you sisters and brother Jim works on his.  

Here's my view looking out...



 Brother Jim went into the $1 store and took this picture on his way out.




It looks like we will be parking in a truck stop / gas station for the night as some Walmart's don't allow overnight parking.  That's okay, I have some things to get from the store when I'm done here and then we will head to where we will be for the night.

I hope you all are striving on and know that we have the hope of eternal life if we are His daughter and endure through until He brings us home.



Look to the Lord as He is our strength.
Love to you all,
Sister Deb


I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.  Galatians 2:20