A Day in the Life (August 27, 2021)

Greetings sister saints!

How was your day? A day in the life of a saint in Christ might have different things going on in any given one but there should be a consistent love of God and obedience in every one. Amen?

And they continued stedfastly in the apostles' doctrine and fellowship, and in breaking of bread, and in prayers. 

Acts 2:42 


They continued stedfastly in the apostles doctrine....which calls people to holiness and obedience.  



As I was starting this post, brother Jim was showing me pictures from a while ago that he drew to correspond to our blog posts we were writing at the time so I thought I'd include some of the ones that were for me, here.  I've also linked the post to the picture if you're interested you can click the picture and go there.  

















































And I like this next picture but don't have it linked to just one post because it goes for the whole blog here:





That was interesting for me to read some of those older posts and what was going on then.  A picture really shows a lot doesn't it sisters?  I love when sisters share (those who are able to, no bad feelings for those who can't) their pictures of gardens, sewing projects, writings, walks in nature, Titus 2 dinners, washing, farm work and all good works etc.  Some sisters are very descriptive in writing and can paint a picture with words.  Praise God for the technology to share such things in our lives and bring us closer together.







God's awesome creation...clouds that send rain....




...provide shade and give us joy to look at...





...giving God glory.


Dost thou know the balancings of the clouds, the wondrous works of him which is perfect in knowledge?  Job 37:16 

We popped back to the land quick and I was able to make some more tunics for brother Jim.







And I whipped up some pasta salad for a nice cool dinner. Because it's so hot, I don't want to cook pasta so I used precooked that I found for a good deal.  











Pasta, whatever veggies you have (I used zucchini, 🥒 broccoli 🥦 and tomato 🍅) and mayonnaise. 🥄 🥣 And whatever seasonings 🧂you like.

I also made some chia pudding (thank you sister for sharing your pictures and recipe) and topped it with yogurt.



And glory to God for peppers that grow in a planter! I saw a bunch of these outside a store.





Let's give glory to God for His awesome flowers!




We saw this semi while we were traveling...









I hope the driver has a true heart for God, but I fear it's like we see most often where people just put such things on their vehicles like a badge.  

Look close at this picture....




It's a 5G tower but it's pretending to be a tree and it's an example of what Satan does right in front of us. He puts things in front of people like churches which were his invention you know. (Satan started the church system, Jesus started the ekklesia, the called out ones, His true body of Christ.) Anyway, so Satan puts things like that right in front of people and calls it something else.  He puts churches in front of people and calls them of God... like the 5G tower but calls it a tree.


Check out this big rock.

Or is it?






It's fake but at a quick glance it could be mistaken for the real thing just like Satan does to deceive us.

Beware sisters....

But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.  
2 Corinthians 11:3

We have the word of God to discern truth so as not to be deceived. 

 
And he said, Take heed that ye be not deceived: for many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ ; and the time draweth near: go ye not therefore after them.  
Luke 21:8





Look close and you will see a bird nest in the 'e'. Lol, God's creation doing what they do!

I saw this at a thrift store and thought it was nice:-)



Praise God for this day to serve Him and share the GOSPEL!  I know sisters who are diligent workers, laboring in the Word, sending out the gospel in various ways and I rejoice in that! 

I made this video for some sisters that I'm in close fellowship with and thought I'd share it with you.




Glory to God.  

I hope your day is joyous in the Lord.

Fervent love to you all who are my sisters in Christ,
Sister Deb